Hi - Our Jira users happily manage their own team compositions via the Project Roles option, avoiding the need to bother me as Site Admin to move people in & out of their Projects. Given that each of our Projects has its own corresponding Confluence Space, I'd like to be able to use that same list of people they define in a Project to determine who gets access to the corresponding Space. So (eg) we might have 12 people in a Project (in various roles) and I'd like that same 12 people to have access to the Confluence Space they create.
I realise I could do this via a Group (per Project) but that would mean Project Admins would have to come to me to add someone into their Jira project (which would also add them to their Space), which I want to avoid; we like the decentralised approach to user management we currently have.
So is there a way to reference these Project Role in the Security model for a Confluence Space? If not (out of the box) then is this something which would be achievable using Scriptrunner?