Hi.
I have been testing hierarchies and i have encountered a problem with list view not appearing to display things correctly. I am testing in Jira Cloud.
I have created a level above epic called "Operations". Operations is the parent of two epics i have linked to the operation with parent link. This relation is not showing in List view, and the operation does not have a drop down menu. Is this intended?
Further i have tested creating an issue on task level, and then linking it to an epic using epic link. This task is showing as a separate entity in list view. If i use the drop down on the epic in list view the task is then shown twice(but not always). If the independent listing of the task is below the epic in list view, the drop down menu for the epic show nothing.
I did some more testing while writing this, and it appears list view doesn't show any hierarchies no matter how i create the issues (from "create child" , via epic links etc). Any input/tips is appreciated.