Hello!
I've been using the Code block macro to make my pages shorter by having the embedded code blocks collapsed. Example macro:
```
{code:title=Install Ubuntu packages|theme=FadeToGrey|linenumbers=true|language=bash|firstline=0001|collapse=true}
blah
blah
blah
{code}
```
However, when I load a page containing these macros then half the time the macro appears not to work. When this happens then the 'Expand source' text is missing on all macro instances in the page and none can be expanded :-(
Example screenshot when 'expand' is missing:

Example screenshot when 'expand' is present, as expected:

I have noticed that sometimes when the 'Expand source' 'button' is missing, it can be initially seen for a few 10ths of a second as the page is loaded and rendered, but then disappears. Maybe some kind of race condition during rendering?
There seems to be no obvious reason why sometimes this macro renders correctly and sometimes it doesn't. It's like playing Russian Roulette with confluence :-)
Any ideas how to fix this?
[1] https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/code-block-macro-139390.html