Hi,
I have a problem with requests from email and I would ask for a suggestion how I can solve it.
In one project we have 7 queues divided into countries, tickets are created for each queue through the portal and notifications are sent to the email, customers respond to the ticket via email (sometimes through the portal) and a comment is created on jira.
I need to add requests from our email to one queue but I have a problem, when I add a mailbox via "Email requests" in "Project settings" to our mailbox begin to drop emails with customer responses to other tickets in other queues, and sometimes a new ticket is created in a different language than we want. From what I see when our mailbox is disconnected from jira, all customer responses go through the default jira email account (name@domain.atlassian.net) and when I add ours it changes to ours. Is it possible to separate it?
Second question is it possible to add a different email address to each queue in one project?
Thank you for help