How can I get From a sprint the list of all issues in it ?I know the function Issue.sprint, but it gives a list of sprints. In my case, I want a list of issues.Thanks a lot.
Hi!
You could perform a JQL-query where you search after the specified issues. That would look something like this: project = "XX" and sprint = "XX". Where XX stands for projectname and sprintname/number. You should then recieve a list of issues belonging to the specified project and sprint.
Hope that was answer to your question!
Disclaimer: marketplace partner!
Hey @Christian SAID -
Be sure to check out this post for more detail re: @Julia 's response: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Common-JQL-queries-for-sprints-in-Jira-Cloud/ba-p/1736456
If you are open to 3rd party marketplace apps we support what you are looking for an doffer various groupings for your tickets that are helpful.
You can expand each grouping to expose a list of the issues that fall under that grouping. Here we have a ticket grouping by, "Issue Type" -> Expand "All Tickets" -> Expand "Bug":
Groupings can be by Epic, Status, or we even support custom fields for tracking things like technical debt / innovation.
I hope this helps!
Thanks a lot, I didn't know this aspect, I have found another solution, But thanks a lot !
Yes this helps a lot, thank you very much for the help !!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.