I am unable to add any new user after I received the admin access. Please help me on the same.
Hi @[deleted]and welcome to the community,
Site and org admins are eligible of adding new users and group. What role has been granted to you? I would assume that you are a Jira admin.
Can you see these settings?
What does "I can't" mean? Could you describe why you can't do it? What are the symptoms or error messages?
Hi @[deleted],
Welcome to community !!
You need to add/invite users into your instance first. Later you can add them to the required project
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-work-management/docs/add-new-users/
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/assign-users-to-groups-project-roles-and-applications/
No, I am unable to see the same. Could you please help me to get the details ?
@[deleted]you have to ask your site/org admin to give you admin privileges, meaning to make you a site or org admin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.