I am a Jira admin for our Jira Premum cloud instance that also has JSM. I personally don't use JSM. Only one team in our organisation does and they use it as a simple "front door" rather than a full blown ITIL solution.
I'm trying to reduce the number of custom fields and customer issue types in Jira however some of them look like they might come from JSM.
Is there an admin guide or reference that lists all the custom fields and custom issue types that come out of the box? I'm keen to delete a bunch like "Change type" and "Change risk" but I don't know if they were created by/for JSM.
For custom fields I see ones tagged with a description "Created by JIRA Service Desk.". But I don't know if they would break JSM if removed or if they were recoverable in the event we needed them in the future.
Help would be appreciated.