I would like to add and/or delete some fields in the main menu of Project administrator page
Hello @Abraham Ulises Cedillo Gasca
Welcome to the community.
It is not currently possible to customize the columns that display in that screen.
You should contact Atlassian Support to find out if they have a change request for that in their backlog.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Hi @Abraham Ulises Cedillo Gasca
I'm Leo from DEISER and PM of Projectrak.
Projectrak allows you to add properties at a project level like status and configure your own Project Navigator (similar to the issue navigator)
It is available on the Atlassian Marketplace for Jira Data Center and Cloud.
I think it can help you! I Hope it helps you!
Leo
I really appreciated your support.
Thank you Leo, do you know if the plugin works for each user? or can I add in general?
@Abraham Ulises Cedillo Gasca you can add it in general for all projects but securitize for users.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.