Hello,
Confluence cloud is setup so our domain users (@thisdomain.com) can logon using their email address and network password. We have an Azure presence and I had to setup an Enterprise application and SSO etc. this all works fine.
We have a 2nd domain (@thatdomain.com) as part of our company (separate Microsoft tenant) that needs to have access too, can this be done?
Note, I have both domains verified in Atlassian Administration.
Hello @SoftwareT ,
Hope you doing good!!!
If you have claimed the domain and domain is belong to your organization then i think the SSO will work.
Still for confirmation I will atl-rvw tag so that someone from Atlassian will confirm the same.
Regards,Mayur
I'm trying, looks like I need to setup a 2nd identity provider in Atlassian Administration to allow me to complete the Azure Enterprise Application... for this I need to sign up for Enterprise... although this does not tell me what needs to be Enterprise...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.