I've first encountered this a couple months ago. On my private email address (so not my work email address that I use for Atlassian services) which I haven't used in over 10 years (I last used it in college for Bitbucket), I'm receiving spam emails asking me to "join my team" on servers with sketchy names like (from my most recent email) agxrpikj2.atlassian.net. Undoubtedly these are used in some sort of scamming or spamming system, though I don't know what's going on with them.
I have deleted the emails and also initiated the account deletion process for my personal Atlassian account, but I was wondering what else I can do. Like, is there a security address I can forward these mails to or something? A support article where I can report them?
It's also quite obnoxious that these emails do not have any way to refuse the invite, nor do they have a way to report abuse.