Hi,
Is there a JQL which I can use to search for issues which has historically had a status of "Ready for Deployment"? The older tickets at some point in time had this status.
Thanks in Advance!
Hey Tristen,
You should be able to do that with the WAS operator.
So for you that would be
Status WAS "Ready for Deployment"
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-operators/#Advancedsearchingoperatorsreference-WASWAS
Thanks!. What if I need both? like the existing "Ready for Deployment" and the old ones too?
status was "ready for deployment" and status is "ready for deployment"?.
You can then write it with an OR operator
If you need both to appear in the same result I'd suggest:
Status WAS "ready for deployment" OR Status = "Ready for deployment"
This would then add both results together so you get the ones that are currently in that status and the ones that once were in that status.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.