Hi!
I want to automate the order of my sprint by automatically moving the 'Closed' tickets to the end of the sprint they are located. Is there a way to do so? I've checked the Automation parameters but none seem to be the one.
Hello @Daniel Alvarez
Welcome to the community.
There is no function currently available in the Automation feature to change the Rank of an issue. There is a change request for that which you can vote/comment on here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-22673
Hi @Trudy P Claspill ,
Thanks for your answer and the welcoming.
Got it, I've just added my vote over there. Thanks a lot!
Hi @Daniel Alvarez -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What problem are you trying to solve by doing this?
For example, let's say you are trying to increase visibility of remaining work for a sprint in the backlog view. You could add a quick filter (for a company-managed project) or a custom filter (for a team-managed project) to hide the done items.
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.