Hi there,
When I created my personal space I made it public but now I want to make it private as they show up in "All updates". How do I do this?
Cheers,
Shreena
Someone answered on the other page, I've got it sorted now. Thanks. He said "Go to your space, click Browse --> Space Admin. Then click the Permissions link on the left hand side. Remove everyone other than you. People will still be able to see your profile, but not your space."
Documentation available here
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Assigning+Space+Permissions
Hi,
Sorry that didn't help, I know how to do this. I meant how do I make my "personal space" private. I checked here but couldn't find the answer.
Logged in as an external user and they don't have access to certain Wiki spaces but they could see all our "Personal Spaces" Updates.
When you say they show up in all updates, who are you logged in as? if its you, they will still show up. So long as the space permissions don't contain anyone other than yourself, it will not be visible.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.