Hello Community,
I have a request form from https://{my-domain}.atlassian/servicedesk/customer/portal/
which is connected to a webhook via pipedream.com where I can see the fields of a submitted form. The issue is that many of the values of fields I submitted in the request form do not show up in the webhook payload on pipedream. Many of the form's fields show up as 'customfields' in the webhook payload, I don't know if this is relevant.
Say for example I have a form with two fields: Name and Email. I submit the following
Name: Hakob Abajian
Email: hakobabajian@myemail.com
The webhook body may look like:
body { issue { fields { customfield_xxxx1: Hakob Abajian, customfield_xxxx2: null } } }
The value for the email field never showed up in the webhook body. In my forms, several field's values never show up in the webhook payload.
Why do the values I input in my submitted form not show up in the webhook payload?
Thank you.