I am new to JIRA - so maybe this is a obvious question for most JIRA users.
For a software development project I have split all the development work that needs to happen in individual tasks in Jira. Then I went through each task, assigned those to team members and made a first estimate for the amount of time I think it would take to complete each task (I used 1 story point for 1 hour).
Next I created sprints where I bundled taks together that make a new usable version of the software.
Now I am looking for a way to visualise the total throughput time of the project and the individual sprints. To me that seems an obvious question that is asked in every project. However in JIRA I see no such feature...
I can set a start and end date for a "Version", but this is not computed and based on the estimations I have made. Also I see no possibility to plan individual sprints - only the sprint which is currently running can have a begin-end date.
What is the "JIRA" way of planning a project and communicating project throughput times.
I found TEMPO Planner which seems to do what I want, but it's not yet available in JIRA Cloud...
How are other JIRA users approaching this problem?