Good Morning
We are in the process of deploying Jira ITSM HelpDesk Portal, and we want to change the URL from the standard team-bunchanumbers.atlassian.net to ourcompany.atlassian.net.
We have some concerns from the Jira Software teams regarding BitBucket connections, external links to issue trackers, etc.
From the literature I've waded through, in typical fashion, there is so much documentation with so little relevance, I did see that there would be an issue with Apps, but I didn't see anything about how it would work for things like the BitBucket deployments, etc.
Can someone tell me if we will need to update all of those links as well, or will it auto-forward to the new URL? I know we can not easily set that up because we are cloud-based, so has Atlassian provided this, or do we need to build in time to update every single link in or out?
Hints, tips, and tricks are all heartily welcomed!
Thank you!
-MB