I setup a status report template on Confluence and I would export the weekly update to a PDF document. A change recently happened where the exported PDF report is now very small and one can hardly read the report. Please can somebody help me to get the report back to its original settings?
Hi @Brenda Morgan
Did you format in any way to PDF stylesheet? If so, then you just remove the stylesheet, and most likely the export will come back to the original settings. Try it out and let me know.
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational- - no I did not format anything. I have been exporting my documents every week since the beginning of the year and it was always fine. I just noticed this change today.
Can you check then on the space settings?
And just to be aligned: To export a page as pdf you do go to Ellipsis menu > Export > Export to PDF. Correct?
@Alex Koxaras -Relational- - I went to the space settings but I am not sure how to see what the settings are. I went to
And I do go to the Ellipsis menu > Export > Export to PDF
I have the same question.
There must have been a very recent change to the PDF export. Must have happened during the last week.
Yesterday I exported the same page that I already exported last Wednesday and now it looks completely different.
We haven't changed any settings recently, so the differences must be the consequence of something that was changed by Atlassian during the last few days.
Main differences:
- Most text is smaller
- Text within tables is extremely small
- Checkboxes look different & are now colored (before: greyscale)
- The "chain" symbol next to titles is now visible in the exported PDF
- Different spacing
- I believe the page size in general has changed
The way it is now isn't really useable anymore because the text especially in the tables became so small that if you print it out you can barely read it anymore.
Here you see the the difference: https://imgur.com/a/CAX7K2i
It's the same, unchanged document, only difference is that the first version has been exported last week and the second one this week.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.