Hi there,
I was trying to setup the MS Chat with a test instance of Office 365 I have. I have gone through the motions of adding Assist to MS Teams and clicked the setup bot. Back in my Chat config in JSM I now see Sign in with Teams.
When I click that I get a mismatch error about my email.
Your email addresses don't match
You're signed into Slack with a different email address than you've signed into this site with. Make sure the email addresses you use for this site and Slack match, then try again.
I am not sure why it is saying anything about Slack in this instance. Slack is not connected to this instance of JSM at all and of course the email is going to be different anyway as the Test teams tenant has it's own email address, but that should be impacting connecting and configuring teams.. again though not sure why it is carrying on about Slack?
Has anyone setup the new MS Teams chat / assist with JSM and Teams?