I am a Jira admin at my company and I'm pretty sure I request I had is not possible.
Member of a private team-managed project wants the following.
Any ticket that needs to be escalated (essentially moved) to their board from either our IT or HR project boards needs to be viewed by the requestor. They should also be able to tag other jira-users, and see issue details and comments on the issue. They cannot create tickets on the private project. Nor should they be able to view any other issues on this board.
I don't see how this is possible. My only suggestion is a new project? Even if it's company-managed, I don't see the ability to create a role with permissions that fit their description.
Would they need to create either a company-managed project or even a SD project?
I'd like to be sure before I say I can't do it!