In both the old and new templates, there are "click to expand" boxes at the end of procedures. How do I remove? Clicking or right clicking does not provide an option to remove.
@Richard Zenk when in edit mode you need to hover your cursor over the Expand Macro and a garbage can icon will appear (as in the image below) that will allow you to delete the macro from the page.
@Richard Zenk I am checking in here to see if my answer helped. If it did, kindly click the Accept answer button so that others searching for similar content to find and trust it.
I am trying to dynamically add an Expansion Panel using React Material UI. It is added, but I am unable to expand it (i.e isExpanded is true ...The accordion component allows the user to show and hide sections of related content clickercounter.org on a page. An accordion is a lightweight container that may either be used ...API reference docs for the React Accordion component. ... If true , it removes the margin between two expanded accordion items and the increase of height. Go to the Material-UI Accordion documentation, look for any means to manipulate its collapsed state from the outside, most likely a property
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.