I have an issue that was created via Jira Automation that I want to stop but I can't figure out how to quickly find which Automation rule triggered it's creation. I looked under history for the issue and only found that Jira Automation created it not which automation. When I look at the audit log in the automation settings it only shows changes to the rules not when the rules were run. I'm hoping I don't have to go rule by rule to figure out which one is creating this issue but I don't seem to have a better solution. Any ideas?
Hey @Amelia Giuliani ,
Normally on the right side in your issue you can see a menu/link "Rule Executions" which should tell you which rules were executed on the issue.
Thank You! I didn't click into it!
Hi is there a similar field available for Jira data center version aswell ?
Venkatesh,
It’s a bit late to reply, but the answer is no.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.