I have signup for a account krishnam@fdreports.com, I want to cancel this verification since I want to use this email to the another account account. Please help me on this
when use krishnam@fdreports.com to my current, getting below error:
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
To swap your email on to a (new) Atlassian account, you will need to change the email address on the old one to some other email you own, or delete the old account.
Are you sure you want to do this?
1) can you please check account krishnam@fdreports.com is signup? and pending for verification? If so then please role back this account signup ?
2) In below screen there is New email address, here I want to use krishnam@fdreports.com email, which currently not allowed and saying error shown in above screen in description, because there might be reason I have signup with krishnam@fdreports.com but verification is pending. so that's I am asking here remove my signup for krishnam@fdreports.com.
Please let me know if still need more details
I am trying to change email to other email in below screen , but not allowing it saying error attached in description.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.