We have a project with several Scrum boards (one per squad) and are working towards a release. We're using "Story Points" for our estimation and are not tracking time in Jira (for several reasons). Most of the stories are correctly pointed and I can see the progress bar in the Releases tab.
I'd love to see a release burndown report to determine how well we're trending to our release. However, when I select that report and the release, I get a message saying:
This chart cannot be displayed
There are no estimated issues in this version.
Things I've checked:
- This is a company-managed project
- The issues do have "Story Points" (we're not using the mysterious "Estimated Story Points" field.)
- The issues are associated with the release
- The board is set with:
- Estimation Statistic: Story Points
- Time Tracking: None (Issues will burn down their Story Points value upon completion.)
(I had accidentally asked this in the "Jira Mobile Apps" board previously)