Hello All:
I am new to being the company Jira Admin and am having issues getting the Gsuite Identity provider to continue to sync.
Does anyone know why this would happen and what I need to do to resolve it?
Thank you in advance!
Tina
Hi @Tina Maddox
It would be easier to help you if you provide more information about the problem.
Screens, errors, testings....
And also, do you have Atlassian Access or just the Google Workspace connection configured?
@Patricia Francezi_iDev_ I have been in connection with support but they still cannot identify the reason the identity provider isn't adding the new employee I added in Gsuite.
I've had to add that person manually to each space so they have access to what they need.
I don't get an error. It just isn't pulling any new data from the group. You can see he is in the group in Gsuite and there are 45 members though in Jira there are only 44. I have deleted the sync'd group once already to fix the problem last time but, that caused a lot of extra work I'd like to avoid if possible.
I'm truly considering getting rid of syncing the group altogether.
@Patricia Francezi_iDev_ I appreciate your responding :-)
There is only one place to have this auto sync setup
This would be shown at https://admin.atlassian.com/ - Security - Identity providers.
When you choose the identity there will be a session "Settings" and "Edit button".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.