Hi,
I have some tasks within an epic. Along the development process, the epic scope has been changed. How can I move some tasks from one epic to another epic?
Thanks
CX
Go into the issues and edit their "epic link" field, changing it to the Epic you want them to be moved under.
@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 's answer works for issue in a Company Managed project.
If you issues are in a Team Managed project there are a couple of options.
1. In the Backlog screen click on the lozenge for the Epic in the issue card. That will give you the option to select a different Epic parent or unlink the issue from any parent.
2. In the Backlog screen expose the Epics panel.
Drag and drop the issue from the issue list on the right onto a different Epic of the "Issues without epic" section of the Epics panel. (This works in Company Managed projects also.)
Thanks.
I can't where to change the epic link. see below
If this is an Issue in a Company Managed project you need to view the issue and find the field "Epic Link" in that issue, then edit the content of that field.
I saw Epic link which has the previous epic name with link in there. left click mouse open the epic link. right click the mouse display as my last screen captured. I can't find where to edit the link
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.