Dear Support,
I would like to automate the transition of a status of a task on Kanban boards.
I use Kanban board status transition schemes as "any-to-any" without any specific sequence.
What I would like to automate:
Rule One: if a Due Date field in any task in any column (e.g. backlog) matches today (i.e. current date), then this task should be moved to a column (e.g. TODAY) with a specific status (e.g. TODAY).
Rule Two: if the said task is not moved by user to another column (e.g. Done) within the said due date (i.e. TODAY), then the next day this task should be flagged and moved to a specific column (with another status).
1) Is it possible and how to arrange the said rules for a) a specific project, b) multiple projects, c) globally?
2) Is it possible and how to arrange the said rules for other types of boards (i.e. non-Kanban)?
3) Can the said rules be arranged for Company-managed software only?
4) Are there any 3-party solutions for automation?