Hi everyone,
A while back Kristian Walker from Adaptavist published an example script for clearing fields in cloned issues: https://bitbucket.org/snippets/Adaptavist/ynXxME
Unfortunately, there was no definition for the "Checkbox" field type (from the script):
// Specify the custom field names below for the Single Line Text Field ensuring the < and > characters are removed.
def singleLineTextField = customFields.find { it.name == '<SpecifyTheCustomFieldNameHere>' }?.id
def numberField = customFields.find { it.name == '<SpecifyTheCustomFieldNameHere>' }?.id
def singleSelectListField = customFields.find { it.name == '<SpecifyTheCustomFieldNameHere>' }?.idI couldn't find it anywhere (I admit, I am not a JIRA developer, so scripting is not my thing).
Could anyone (Kristian?) please let me know how it would look like? Also, in that example script Kristian was clearing "Comments" field without defining it in the def section. Do I treat "Sprint" filed the same way, as both of them are default fields.
I would greatly appreciate any help I could get. Thank you in advance.