Hi together,
I have prepared a new JSM Project, for that i had defined several Custom Fields. Additional, i need the Sub-Task in cases of escalations. My Problem is, that i can't configure this Fields:

The Message tells to me, that i need a "Request Type". Ok, i had tried to create a New Request Type for Sub-Task, but that was not possible, i can't choose Sub-Task Issues for creating a new Request Type:

Ok, wrong path...
So i have tried to remove the fields in the field configuration of the project. But yes, when i remove a field, it appears also not anymore on the other Issue Type, where i need i definitely:

Ok, also the wrong path... i asume, that i need a different Field Configuration for the Sub-Task, so i have created a new one:

But, i can't assigne it to Sub-Task ussed in my JSM Project!...
In the end, I have to say that I have no idea how to configure a sub-task for my JSM project separately.... hope someone can help me....
Thank you & Best Regards
Matthias