Hi All,
So, I want to put a field named "Configuration Item" which is filled with the data from the insight object in my request type (services), and these data I want to get from AWS. So, I need to connect between AWS and JSM first then I found this "AWS Service Catalog for JSM Cloud" which I think is a connector between AWS and JSM but after I read the documentation it's not like a connector but more like a new request type for AWS which is not matching with my project.
here's the document about AWS Service Catalog > https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/connect-jira-service-management-cloud-to-aws-service-catalog/
So my question are:
1. is it possible to get data from AWS into Insight? if possible what connector I can use for JSM Cloud?
2. after I get the data is it possible to create a field insight object which is filled with insight and put this field into any request type I want?
Thanks.