Hi Jira Friends!
I created a customer portal for our JSM instance, and am using dynamic customer form extension plug-in to build/submit a form which is tied to a request type and issue type within our JSM Project. I can submit the form via the portal, and I see that the correct issue and issue type is created and logged with the correct information, but when I look at the queue in the linked JIRA project, I do not see the issues.
I can search the issue and click the link once the request is submitted, and it takes me to the ticket as expected, but I would like to see it in the queue.
I've set the queue settings to show ALL requests of any type, status, assigned or unassigned, however I cannot get it to show.
I am set up as an admin and a user on the project.
Does anyone know why I would not be able to see the issues created in queue?

