Hi Jira Community -
I'm not sure what is causing this issue.
I have the Resolution field on the field configuration screen and just migrated the teams entire workload to this new company-manage project over the weekend.

Because the field wasn't appearing when the issue is transitioned through the workflow, I set a default value but apparently that didn't get set with the transfer of the issues. I've since removed the default value and used a procedure found here to reset some of the issues so that the Resolution field doesn't appear on the screen any longer with the default value but now the field doesn't appear at all when issues are set to a status that equates with Done.
It was appearing dynamically previously and only stopped appearing when I applied a different screen configuration to the Epic issue type. The screen configuration was unchanged for all other existing issue types.
Here are images of the settings.




What can I do to resolve this?
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!