Either from an Excel file that I post or from a native Confluence table. Either way I have to have an editable file on a confluence page that can have the data exported out.
Hi @Lynn Crush ,
We can suggest trying our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app (the app is developed by our company).
You'll be able to export your tables in the CSV format using the Table Filter macro and/or CSV/XLSX formats with the help of the Table Spreadsheet macro.
can the csv export be done programatically? I see how to manually export but was hoping to export/import directly through a gsheet
Hi @Dave Fey ,
Unfortunately, the export can't be done automatically.
What concerns import from Google Sheets, it is possible to connect your sheet via the Table from CSV macro. Then any changes made to the Google Sheet will be automatically visible in Confluence.
Any update on this?
I work with Power BI. I find that a dashboard for our projects is is lightning fast there compared to the filtered dashboard i have created in Confluence.
I use Table filter and Table Transformer to filter my page properties report. I have used the "Copy the filter URL" tool and I have the result as a favourite in Edge. This means I can go directly to that , click on export to csv, click ok again to export the csv.
I then have to move it to onedrive (as it defaults to Download folder without option to change) and then rename it to the name of the csv which is automatically picked up by Power BI.
I really need to get this automated so it exports and overwrites every hour or so. We're running DataCenter version. Surely there must be somewhere I can feed that URL into and specify some parameters for interval, save-location and overwriting?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.