Hi,
I am a product manager for one of the companies development teams.
Initially we were using a single Jira board for the team activities (eg Board A)
However as the team has grown in size over the last number of months we have created 2 filtered views of our main Jira Board (Board A), so we have 2 sections of the team using 2 different views of the Board (View 1 and View 2 of Board A)
The filter criteria is fairly simple, just showing tasks etc associated with each team member that is sitting on each view.
However when I go to the roadmap section of Board A I can see the names of my teams sprints appearing across the month tab at the top.
However when I go into the View A and View B roadmap section the months are present but not the sprint names.
Does anyone know how I could get the sprint names to appear on View A and View B.
It is very useful in communicating with stakeholders and the team themselves what we are working towards in terms of timelines.