Our company has over 25 different projects Jira. Each has it's own release cycle, which is why they are individual projects in Jira. Frequently I have to create the same issue in each project. For instance something like "Implement JSON logging format". I would then have to clone and move that issue 24 times to the other projects, then updating the epic link. This is extremely time consuming.
I have found this add on in the Jira market place that I am going to evaluate
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218652/deep-clone-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
But I would like to know if anyone else has a way to manage this.
Thanks.
Hey Steve,
Deep Clone is a fantastic app. I would say that you should do a trial of it and see if it meets your needs.
I did, unfortunately I have the one use case they don't support and its not planned on their roadmap.
Okay, sorry to here that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.