I should be able to do this according to the page below. How do I access the Bitbucket team that was apparently created for me with my Cloud account?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BITBUCKET/Merge+accounts
Hi Tim!
The Merge Accounts document only pertains to merging Bitbucket teams/individual plans. In other words, merging with JIRA is not in scope.
Additionally, its not possible to consolidate a Bitbucket SEN # with a JIRA #. That means if you currently have JIRA Cloud and you establish a Bitbucket 10 user or more plan, the SEN #'s will be different, unfortunately.
I've added a comment to the Merge Accounts document which includes the following knowledge base article:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CLOUDKB/As+An+Admin%2C+I+Want+to+Add+My+Bitbucket+Plan+to+My+Existing+JIRA+Cloud+SEN
Sorry for the limitation and for any confusion!
Kind Regards,
Jason Worley | Cloud Support
This is sooo confusing.
A software company which makes software so confusing, I dont get it
That's Atlassian on a nutshell
And, funny thing, they haven't fixed it in four years since it was reported.
We receive about 20 invoices per months from JIRA. I don't see why it can't be just one invoice.
Has this been done now ? Can I get billed for my Bitbucket account via the JIRA SEN# ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.