Hi,
I don't know if I should write this issue here, but I just don't know where.
Webhook worklog (created, updated) hook in issue (updated) event
P.S.
I'm using ngrok for debugging my web api app
Hi @ssavvidis , you can write here, but we need to get more information. You need to create a post which contains at least any information to be able to help you with the problem.
You need to tell people what the problem is if you want help from them.
It is easy to test.
I just set webhook for the issue events (update create and delete) to post on my service
also, I did it to another endpoint worklog events so when I chage in issue worklog
webhook should rize worklog mehtod not issue one.
set webhook here www...atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/webhooks# by creating a new webhook.
json i have received in my service
{"timestamp": 1664871587524,"webhookEvent": "worklog_created","worklog": {"self": "https://.....atlassian.net/rest/api/2/issue/76098/worklog/60614","author": {"self": "https://.....atlassian.net/rest/api/2/user?accountId=5a3cf888a847e93dd0bf853a","accountId": "5a3cf888a847e...","emailAddress": "zz@zz.gr","avatarUrls": {"48x48": "https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/d0e9f0bc91335fa700c8217ff8c3079c?d=https%3A%2F%2Favatar-management--avatars.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net%2Finitials%2FSS-4.png","24x24": "https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/d0e9f0bc91335fa700c8217ff8c3079c?d=https%3A%2F%2Favatar-management--avatars.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net%2Finitials%2FSS-4.png","16x16": "https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/d0e9f0bc91335fa700c8217ff8c3079c?d=https%3A%2F%2Favatar-management--avatars.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net%2Finitials%2FSS-4.png","32x32": "https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/d0e9f0bc91335fa700c8217ff8c3079c?d=https%3A%2F%2Favatar-management--avatars.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net%2Finitials%2FSS-4.png"},"displayName": "my name","active": true,"timeZone": "Europe/Athens","accountType": "atlassian"},"updateAuthor": {"self": "https://....atlassian.net/rest/api/2/user?accountId=5a3cf888a847e93dd0bf853a","accountId": "5a3cf888a847e93dd0bf853a","emailAddress": "zz@zz.gr","avatarUrls": {"48x48": "https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/d0e9f0bc91335fa700c8217ff8c3079c?d=https%3A%2F%2Favatar-management--avatars.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net%2Finitials%2FSS-4.png","24x24": "https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/d0e9f0bc91335fa700c8217ff8c3079c?d=https%3A%2F%2Favatar-management--avatars.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net%2Finitials%2FSS-4.png","16x16": "https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/d0e9f0bc91335fa700c8217ff8c3079c?d=https%3A%2F%2Favatar-management--avatars.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net%2Finitials%2FSS-4.png","32x32": "https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/d0e9f0bc91335fa700c8217ff8c3079c?d=https%3A%2F%2Favatar-management--avatars.us-west-2.prod.public.atl-paas.net%2Finitials%2FSS-4.png"},"displayName": "my name","active": true,"timeZone": "Europe/Athens","accountType": "atlassian"},"created": "2022-10-04T11:19:47.524+0300","updated": "2022-10-04T11:19:47.524+0300","started": "2022-10-04T09:00:00.000+0300","timeSpent": "4h","timeSpentSeconds": 14400,"id": "60614","issueId": "76098"}}
ok I just tried again and it seems to be already fixed
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.