I have a closed date in my csv file for data import to jira. I don't see any specific field - closed date. I could see satisfaction date in the custom field. Wanted to know whether i can use it as closed date field for this migration. Please help .
"Satisfaction date" doesn't sound a good candidate. (It captures a moment when the customer added a satisfaction rating on a Jira Service Management ticket.)
You should either use "Resolution date" or create a custom field called "Closed date". Both sound a feasible option to me (the second would be the best).
Thank you. When i create a new custom filed it is asking for - field type. What should i choose here?
"Date picker".
(If you want to work with this data with more precision, including hours, minutes, etc., then "Date time picker".)
Thank you . let me try and revert back.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.