Hi there,
I am not at all sure if this is possible but I will ask anyway.
I have an approval process that accepts multiple groups in the approval step. Is there a way that the approval process has to take 1 person per group to approve a ticket before it can transition to the next step.
I have it setup to say 1 person from each group needs to approve and that works fine, BUT if the person who approves the request is in both groups (if there were two selected in this case) it treats the approval as both being approved and the ticket transitions.
This may be incorrect as a group represents different elements in the ticket. Even though a person is in group A and group B, they might not want to approve it from the group B perspective.
Is there a way to stop this behaviour? So basically if the person is in two groups and they are going to approve they need to approve it twice (per group).