I am searching a space for 2 different phrases within the same table on a page.One phrase will show up in the search, the other does not. What could be happening?
@sgordon Welcome to the Atlassian community
Can you share a little more information? What are the phrases and how are you searching? Screenshots would be helpful.
Hi Brant, thank you for jumping in!So I start with searching within a space using the live search macro (first pic). Then, I copy and paste various phrases from the same table (second pic). The first phrase will show in search results, but the second will not. Its the weirdest thing.
@sgordon I created a table of the screenshot you provided and did not have any issue finding the information in the search. What specific product are you using, just want to make sure I am doing the same thing.
Yea, it is only happening in a few very specific instances. When you ask "what product" what would be my options? I think it is just Confluence for the Cloud.
Was the content in those specific instances pasted into Confluence? If you delete it and retype it into the table are you able to find it in search?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.