Hello,
We have tempo plugin in our Jira: https://axiomax.atlassian.net/
I see the Tempo menu in my Jira, but to other team members it dont appears as you can see in the attached image. Why?
How I config it to appear to all team members?
Hi Gabriel,
If your team is not able to see Tempo at the top menu of JIRA, then you might be hitting a permissions problem.
To review which set of user has the permissions to use Tempo, please refer to the Tempo Permissions located under the following address:
If you want to manage other Tempo add-ons settings, you can go to your Site Administration > Add-ons and at the left sidebar refer to Tempo.
I hope it helps!
Cheers!
Andre
Hey Gabriel,
Did you tried to configure tempo plugin permissions under global permissions? You can check on below page for a more detailed instructions:
https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO/Time+Tracking+Permissions+and+Validation
If you did that then let us know .;
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.