Looking for someone who can provide an expert critique of our proposed Service Desk implementation before we launch.
@Steve Scott -
Welcome to the community. I will be glad to assist you for an overview of your implementation.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Thanks Joseph. Can you email an overview of what you do and your rates? My email address is steve.scott@hartehanks.com
I am the Jira/JSM functional lead at my work handling all tier three/four solutions designs and implementation for our users communities. I have also been Atlassian's Community Leader group for sometimes now offering advise/recommendation to address community members asks on Jira/JSM inquiries.
I will be glad to offer you my professional opinions/knowledge sharing on Jira/JSM related questions. There will be no fees on my assistance. It is always my believe that we are all part of Atlassian communities families and sharing knowledges among us help all of us to grow.
Best, Joseph
Thank you Joseph. Let me see if we can arrange a time to talk.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.