How to receive alert by email or another collaborative tool to a certain team ( a support team need to be updated when a release is done ) and when a release pass from a status to another Thanks for your help
Hi @kamal aydi and welcome to the community,
If these users have license, then you can create a group with these people and add the specific group to receive notification when issues are updated.
Or you can send out notifications to a slack channel, where the users from this team have access.
Hi @kamal aydi , welcome to the community.
for issue updates they would be managed via you notification scheme in CMP projects or in TMP they would be based on the users role. For release notifications I would refer you to Automation. Here you can setup a rule to email your team. Have a look at that and let me know if you get stuck.
Hi @Jack Brickey Thanks for your reply, which Automation are you refering to please ?I tried to connect with Power Automate but It seems to be a lot of configuration to do with API and server instance... and this would bring another teams to get that done. I would love If there is a simple way to do so for my support Team ( Notified via Teams or email Ideally )
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational- , Thanks for your help, This looks very simple and I would love If It was possible to send out notifications to a teams channel or outlook Email since we don't use SLACK within our organization
I am speaking of the built in feature: project settings - automation. There is good documentation at support.Atlassian.com. Just search for automation.
Ah I see now, I will Check that for sure.Thans for your precious Time
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.