Hi All,
I'm a Programme Manager within a small-medium Software Development company. My use case is that I'm trying to centalise much of the project management activities that happen within our business into a single tool, e.g. Jira. For example, I'd like to create a issue type for Risks and Issues, then manage the relationship to actual technical tickets they impact via the linkage feature within Jira.
I've seen some guidance on plug-ins, which I'm not really interested in right now as we just need something simple to get the information recorded. Initial thoughts are to just create a RISK project (RISK-1, RISK-2 as tickets) and the same for ISSUE with fields for those project tickets that replicate what you would expect to see, e.g. Likelihood, Impact, etc.
Question to the forum is, do you all have any insights or experiences in running many of your business processes this way via the Jira Software application? Would be great to have some examples of how it's worked well (or not well) in other places.
Many thanks!