It always tells me that 'Someone has already added that key as an access key to a repository.'
Hi @ywl1107 ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
Atlassian team can perform this check for you (as specified here)
Please raise a question through the following link https://community.atlassian.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/bitbucket-questions
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Thanks.
Hi @Theodora Boudale
Could you please create a support ticket to check which repo is using my public key for me? Thanks.
you have to raise a ticket because you should provide to Atlassian team all the information they need to perform an investigation
I tried and the the support website told me that the free version of bitbucket only comes with community support. Never mind. I'll switch to Github.
Hi @ywl1107,
I am going to create a support ticket for you using the email of your community account. You will receive an email with a link to the support ticket and you can then share in the support ticket the public key you are trying to add.
If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.