Hello community,
I'm hoping you can take a peak at this issue:
Issue - we have users that can send in from their company email (eg. doej@company.com) or their alias (John.Doe@company.com). When they log into our Atlassian system they do so from the username account not the alias. If the user makes a ticket to our portal and then replies from the alias to the email generated from the system a new ticket is created.
Solution - if the alias is added as the 'Request Participant' to the ticket, the new ticket creation stops and the user can reply from either email and comments are stored on the ticket.
-------------------------
We are using Premium JSM and I'm curious as there is no way that Atlassian is allowing me to store 2 emails on a user profile to see if I can do a lookup/automation with Insights??
I have this setup in my sandbox, but I'm struggling on what component or automation to try to use to lookup/edit the request participant field.
looking for any help here or alternate solution to my issue.