Hello
I am in the middle of analyzing some capabilities in JIRA and Advance Roadmaps.
I have a Project in which I have the Heirarchy set up as shown in Heirarchy_Issue (Image 1)
It looks fine in the when I view it in via the EPIC. Meaning the Feature is configured as a child in the EPIC and the Story is also a child to the EPIC.
All of these come up in the Advanced Roadmap - But there are issues. Please see the second image. The POC project has features listed and also the EPIC. But the Features are not displaying fluidly under the EPIC like the Child relationship shows. And for some reason it place the EPIC under the category No parent associated. I don't want a parent reference. All I want is for the Roadmap to show proper hierarchy. Epic -> Feature -> Story - I am not able to fix this.

