Hi all,
We are trying to create confluence and jira account and when we are giving site name, its just spinning indefinitely. We created trello account later but not able to create confluence. Can any one help us with it?
Thanks
Amit
Hi Amit, are you trying to set up a new Confluence and Jira instance?
Could you tell us the steps you have taken so far, and then we can see where you get stuck to find a solution forward?
Hi @Amit kumar welcome to the Atlassian community.
Atlassian team had fixed few issues on Sep 20th and we are able to use or create Atlassian products (free trial) with out any challenges.
I would request you to check the network connectivity issues and / or clearing browser cache/ cookies/ temp. files and recheck.
Hi @G subramanyam ,
Thanks for reply.
I have tried clearing cache and on incognito mode but nothing is working.
Hi @__ Jimi Wikman ,
Yes i am trying to set up new confluence and Jira instance. I got Atlassian account. On the step where it ask me to give site name "*.atlassian.net", its getting stuck. infinitely processing and giving below error.
"It's taking longer than expected to get you started. Please check your inbox to see if the order has completed successfully, or contact us."
I remember this happened for me before as well. Are you by any chance using Firefox? It was a problem for me, I think...
I tried a different browser, and then it worked just fine.
Have you tried a different browser, just to verify that this is not the issue?
Not firefox. I am trying on chrome and safari. it same on both.
Hi @Amit kumar thank you for sharing the screenshots.
The final option is to contact the Atlassian support team with the above screenshots.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.