You can only install Connect add-ons in Cloud - if you can write the macro in Connect, then that will do it.
Can the connect add-ons be developed in C#? Or do I need to use only Java? Also, tell me the process of how to do it?
Start at https://developer.atlassian.com/static/connect/docs/latest/index.html - it'll answer those questions for you
Broken Link
Atlassian Connect seems to do the trick. Proper documentation is found
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/getting-started/
Thanks for posting the updated location instead of taking a few unhelpful paragraphs to be snippy; explaining why it's apparently unreasonable to expect a company who's product is a system to provide high document accessibility to provide their own documents in a highly accessible manner.
You're the real Community Champion, here.
How do we install a custom macro to confluence server ? I created a new macro using the documentation https://developer.atlassian.com/server/confluence/creating-a-wikipedia-macro/ .
Any insights please?
Thanks,
Neha
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/confluence-cloud-uncheck/mndfdglbjiklkaadbpbndpegplbacohb
found in confserver-37184
works good if you use chrome. I chose chrome so I can use jira/conf in dark mode!
chrome://flags
search "dark", then enable flags
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.