Hi,
When I signed up a demo project existed which we deleted, but it looks like the demo customers still exist and are available to select on our new project. I cannot however see where these "customers" can be deleted. When I go to the Setting (Cog upper right) -> User Management and only see the two admin users.
I can click on the demo users within the Customers section of the project and if I press View Profile I get a message
Looks like we’re off the beaten track
We landed here for a user that does not exist.
Head back to the directory to search for another user.
I go back and search the directory and the users do not show up.
Even stranger is that we have one actual customer setup and I get the same behaviour for them as above. Under the Project Settings -> People I can see this legimate customer.
Anyone have any details on how to remove these.