An old task was improperly closed and reopened, but the "Done" status still appearing on the task. I need to remove this status, couse this interferes with my filters. How can I do that?
Hi,
If you want to remove the resolution you will need to add the resolution field in a screen or add a postfunction that clear this field when the task is reopen
if you only need to fix this single issue you can add the Resolution field to the Edit screen, like Mohamed suggested already, and if you regularly reopen issues and want the resolution to clear during the reopening, you can add the Clear Field post function to that WF to delete the resolution when it's reopened.
Tks @Mohamed Benziane anda @Dora Lukin
I created a Post Function on a Resolution Field and now everythin is ok!
Best Regards!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.